A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Forged Adventure is a turn-based RPG with an epic fantasy theme. Explore a massive open world, talk with locals, find allies, learn new skills, and fight your foes.
You awake in a shipwreck with no recollection of your life before, only to find that the world you woke up in is on the brink of disastrous war. Learn your place in history as you chase down the evil wizard Ivershoar, and put an end to his wicked intentions.
- Rich and believable open world.
- Turn-based combat system.
- Use weapons and spells that you have found during your adventure or purchased from merchants.
- Teachers will help you become stronger.
- Solve puzzles to find treasures.
- Main quest line and lots of side quests.
Why should I buy it on itch.io?
- Play the latest DRM-free version of Forged Adventure.
- Get your Game Jolt key now. The game uses Game Jolt's achievements, leaderboards, cloud storage for your progress and settings.
- For $1 more, get the complete high-quality game soundtrack. Or buy it separately for $1.99.
- Join the private forums on itch.io.
- Money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the game, please email us within 7 days of purchase. We'll contact itch.io to make a refund.
This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development. To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/. Learn more about the current state of the game. Your purchase here on itch.io includes a Steam key. If you prefer to buy the game on Steam, go to our Steam page.
This game was removed from Steam on January 5, 2018.
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Mac OS X 10.8, Ubuntu 16.04.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz.
- GPU: DirectX 9, OpenGL 3.2.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- 300 MB available hard drive space.
Linux users please note that we can't guarantee that the game will run on your machine. For troubleshooting, read this topic.
Keep in touch
- Read us on Twitter.
- Follow it on Game Jolt.
- Like Forged Adventure on Facebook.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit our website for more information.
All non-English translations are made by players.
Join our translation project to get a free copy of the game.
|Published||Mar 03, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Exploration, Fantasy, Magic, meaningful-choices, Medieval, Open World, Singleplayer, Turn-based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||Czech, English, French|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Support, Press kit (sort of), Homepage, Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Game Jolt|
- Oops! It was too quickly48 days ago
- Forged Adventure is canceled50 days ago
- Localization UpdateMay 15, 2017
- Forged Adventure is now available on Steam! Want a free copy?May 12, 2017